Information We Collect:
We will collect and process the following personal information about you: Name, Email, Mobile
How We Use Your Information:
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes: Marketing/ Promotional; Testimonals; Customer feedback collection; Support; Manage customer order; Site protection; Dispute resolution.
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information:
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as followed: Marketing agencies, Analytics, Data collection & process. We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention Of Your Information:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Syto International BV, Eramusweg 11, Cullemborg, email: email@example.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Information clause for website visitors and customers
With regards to services provided for Your Institution by SYTO Group, i.e. Syto Co-Packaging Polska Sp. z o.o., established in Berzyno 79, 64-200 Wolsztyn and Syto Co-Packaging Wadowice Sp. z o.o. established in Andrychów 34-120, Wadowicka street 172A, we’d like to inform, that Personal Data Administrator acc. to EC Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 of European Parliament and Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter named as GDPR) is Syto International established in Cullemborg, postal address: Cullemborg, Erasmusweg 11, 4104 AL Culemborg, The Netherlands, entered in the National Entrepreneurs Register with ID no. KvK Amsterdam: 34231094, BTW- no.:NL814906023801.
- With regards to any issues related to personal data protection, it is possible to contact the Administrator in written at the address specified above or vi ae-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Personal data are processed in order to present the offer of the Administrator, contract preparation (including preparation of Administrator’s offers, offers addressed to customer and preparation and realization of Contracts of sale for specified services), as well as to guarantee realization of rights under signed contract, including guarantees and other after-warranty services related to servicing, spare parts distribution and facilitation of new items purchasing.
- All data are processed by the Administrator based on legal grounds of art. 6.1.b of GDPR (data processing is essential to realize the contract, You’re the party of).
- Only entities responsible for providing IT, accounting and legal services for the Administrator, transport companies and regular subcontractors of the Administrator can be recipients of personal data. In case of any complaints related to manufacturer’s warranty of components of goods distributed by the Administrator, this kind of complaints will be forwarded, including Your data, to the entity bearing warranty or warranty-like responsibilities against Your organization.
- Providing personal data is a voluntary decision, nevertheless it is an essential prerequisite to realize the service or sign the contract.
- Personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the duration of contract period plus limitation period for contract-related claims, unless, based on local legal regulation, data archiving period is longer. Order-realization-related data can be stored in an IT system for longer period in order to guarantee, to the Administrator’s customers, the possibility of continuity of services with regards to after-warranty repairs, spare parts distribution and purchase of appropriate goods offered by the Administrator.
- With regard to personal data processing You’ve got the right to:
- request the Administrator to access to personal data,
- request the Administrator to correct personal data,
- request the Administrator to remove personal data,
- request the Administrator to restrict personal data processing,
- request to transfer personal data to other specified entity,
- not give permission for Your personal data processing for direct marketing purposes.
- To enjoy these rights You should contact the Administrator in written or via e-mail, using addresses specified in point 1 and 2.
- Provided personal data will not be used within automatic decision making processes and for profiling purposes.
- In case You consider data are processed not in line with GDPR regulation, You’ve got the right to lodge the complaint to the President of Data Protection Authority.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-US
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.